Uzbekistan is a country with a rich history and the medieval monuments, also known as the holy pilgrimage sites, where the numerous people can make a pilgrimage. The country is also the true home of Islamic culture and Sufism. Three of a total of 12 Sufi fraternities were formed in Central Asia, one in Uzbekistan. During this pilgrimage visit the most famous cities in the country and visit mosques, mausoleums, memorials of personalities who made a good contribution to Islam and the philosophy of the Sufi Order in Uzbekistan. The tour will take you to the mystical world of Sufi in Uzbekistan.
||Services not included:
- ►Round trip / excursions and transfer in air-conditioned modern vehicles
- ►Domestic flight: Tashkent-Nukus in economy class
- ►Train ticket: “Afrosiyob” Tashkent- Samarkand; Bukhara-Tashkent express train in 2nd class
- ►Overnight accommodation in middle-class hotels in a double room
- ►English-speaking local tour guide throughout the trip
- ►Entrance to the museums and monuments according to the program
- ►Half board according to the program (7x breakfast, 7x dinner)
- ►Uzbekistan Tourist Map
- ►International flights (can be booked through us)
- ►Meals and drinks not mentioned
- ►The fees for using a camera in some of the attractions in the museums
- ►Personal expenses
Number of participants: 2- 15 people
From 2 people as a private tour on your desired date.
The prices are valid for 2021 and are based on 2 people, with reduced prices for larger groups on request.